The Dream Au Pair Programme
Dream Au Pair is your Au Pair Team in New Zealand. We provide ongoing support and assistance which is vital to the success of your placement and your time in New Zealand. Your Placement Consultants will answer any questions you may have and help you settle in.
New Zealand is the only country in the world where Au Pairs are supported by qualified Early Childhood teachers. Your teacher will visit you and the children you are looking after at least once a month in your home and help you every step of the way.
The Dream Team has been placing hundreds of Au Pairs into Kiwi families every year for over a decade. We know that each Au Pair and family placement will have unique and individual needs. We’d like to help however we can to ensure your placement is a great success.
I think I’ve found a second family on the other side of the world… Everything is wonderful and the kids are so lovely! I have found 2 other Au Pairs here on the North Island but they will leave soon… so I’m really looking forward to the coffee group meeting at the Waiwera Thermal Pools to meet some new lovely, open-minded people. So I really enjoy my time here in Waiheke, New Zealand. The next months I want to do some little trips to explore the North Island…
What makes us unique?
Our Au Pair Programme and ongoing care includes:
– Matching and placement with a vetted New Zealand Host Family
– Comprehensive job description prior to arrival with the Host Family
– New Zealand employment contract with a Host Family
– Introduction to other Au Pairs before arrival
– 2-day orientation at a 4-star hotel in Auckland
– Settlement assistance, support and pastoral care
– Enrollment on the Dream Education Programme or Buddy Programmes
– Access to a nationwide network of other Au Pairs
– Monthly Au Pair Coffee Group and special events
– Au Pair Instagram and Facebook page for news and events
– Mediation and re-match if the placement does not work out as expected
– Up to $520 (gross) End of Placement Bonus
– 24/7 emergency telephone support
– 3-day emergency bed
– Travel discounts
– Driving Assessment and Lessons (additional cost)
I really enjoyed the last 6 months, and it was over soooo fast, I can’t believe it! I’m glad I was with your agency – thank you for everything. Now I’m really looking forward to going to Wellington and the South Island.
Dream Au Pair